Hokema - B9 Kalimba Electro
Now also our Mini Kalimbas are available in an electro version. We suggest you use a 6.3 mm cable and a right angle connector. Cable and connector not included.
- The tuning of the kalimba B9 is A-minor, identical to that of the Sansula's
- The Kalimba B9 is the ‘sister’ of the B7and is likewise a small and handy instrument
- The vibrations of the nine tines can be easily felt in the hands
- Because all the notes harmonize, beginners can easily pick it up and start playing.
- Solid resonance corpus of American Cherrywood
- Amplify the sound by placing the kalimba on a flat surface such as a table or on top of a drum.
- add a fitted Kalimba Softbag to protect your Kalimba while on the road.
The deep tones of this pentatonically tuned instrument emit vibrations that are felt particularly strongly in the hands.
The tuning of the Kalimba B9 is identical to that of the Sansula. It is in A-minor with additional tines tuned to B and F. Because all the notes harmonize, beginners can easily pick it up and start playing.
Tuning (can be varied): A, C, C, A, A, F, E, E, H
Amplify the sound by placing the kalimba on a flat surface such as a table or on top of a drum.
Solid resonant body of American cherrywood.
Measurements: 4.8 x 3.6 x 1.6 inch
Add a Bag to protect your instrument:
- Bag reinforced with fiberglass
- Fully padded on the inside
- Adjustable shoulder-strap
- Protect your sensual perfectly
- Lightweight and durable