Hokema - B7 Kalimba - wide tines, lower tones
- The Kalimba B7 is the ‘sister’ of the B9 and is likewise a small and handy instrument
- More resonance and vibration due to the deeper tones of the seven pentatonic C tuned tines
- Solid resonance corpus of American Cherrywood, that transmit the vibrations strongly into the hands
- For this reason, the B7 is especially favored by Therapists
- add a fitted Kalimba Softbag to protect your Kalimba while on the road.
The Kalimba B7 is a small, handy instrument fitted with seven tines mounted on a solid American black cherry wood block.
The deep tones of the pentatonically tuned instrument emit vibrations that are felt particularly strongly in the hands. This is one reason the B7 is especially favored by music therapists. Always in harmony, it’s also an easy instrument for beginners to play.
The tuning of the Kalimba B7 is pentatonic C.
Tuning of tines is: E, G, D, E, C, A, A
You can amplify the sound by placing the Kalimba on a flat surface, like a table or on top of a drum.
Solid resonant body of American cherry wood.
Measurements: 4.8 x 3.6 x 1.4 inch
Add a Bag to protect your instrument:
- Bag reinforced with fiberglass
- Fully padded on the inside
- Adjustable shoulder-strap
- Protect your sensual perfectly
- Lightweight and durable