Hokema - B9 Kalimba - Kalimba Book & Tunning Tools
- The tuning of the kalimba B9 is A-minor, identical to that of the Sansula's
- The Kalimba B9 is the ‘sister’ of the B7and is likewise a small and handy instrument
- The vibrations of the nine tines can be easily felt in the hands
- Because all the notes harmonize, beginners can easily pick it up and start playing.
- Solid resonance corpus of American Cherrywood
- Amplify the sound by placing the kalimba on a flat surface such as a table or on top of a drum.
- add a fitted Kalimba Softbag to protect your Kalimba while on the road.
The B9, as we call it, is a small, handy kalimba with a solid resonant body of American cherry wood. It is the ‘sister’ of the B7 model. The measurements of both instruments are the same but the tuning, number and breadth of the tines differ.
The tuning of the Kalimba B9 is identical to that of the Sansula. It is in A-minor with additional tines tuned to B and F. Because all the notes harmonize, beginners can easily pick it up and start playing.
Tuning (can be varied): A, C, C, A, A, F, E, E, H
Amplify the sound by placing the kalimba on a flat surface such as a table or on top of a drum.
Solid resonant body of American cherrywood.
Measurements: 4.8 x 3.6 x 1.6 inches