Hokema - B11 Kalimba Melody Electro
Plug in your Kalimba and amplify your music. The Melody Electro is the Kalimba B11 Melody plus electric receiver. We suggest you use a 6.3 mm cable and a right angle connector. Cable and connector not included.
- 11 Tines precisely tuned to g-major suitable for playing countless popular tunes.
- The B11 Melody is ideal for improvisation and intuitive playing.
- Solid resonance corpus of American cherry wood
- A large number of well know songs can be played
- Ergonomically formed tines for easy playing with the thumb
- add a fitted Kalimba Softbag to protect your Kalimba while on the road.
Kalimbas are metal-tined instruments which originated in southern Africa and which can be found there in countless variations.
Our Kalimba B11 Melody was meticulously hand-crafted out of solid American black cherry wood. The surfaces were treated and polished with natural oils and waxes. The 11 tines were precisely tuned to the scale of G Major, suitable for playing countless popular tunes. The Melody is ideal for improvisation and intuitive playing.
We positioned the long and short tines alternately to ensure ease of playing in accordance with acoustic criteria. The six shorter tines are bent - with the ends raised above the longer tines - enabling easy reach by the thumbs.
The eleven tines are numbered from left to right. The even numbers 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 represent the longer tines and the odd numbers represent the shorter. Generally – for single-voice melodies – the left thumb (L) plays tines 1-6 and the right thumb (R) plays 6-11.
Add a Bag to protect your instrument:
- Bag reinforced with fiberglass
- Fully padded on the inside
- Adjustable shoulder-strap
- Protect your sensual perfectly
- Lightweight and durable