- Fitted with a robust and durable Remo (USA) drum skin
- Resistant to moisture, your perfect travel companion
- The vibrations of the nine tines can be easily felt in the hands
- For children and adults, durable.
- add a fitted fiberglass reinforced bag to protect your Sansula on the road ,with resonator top for the wah-wah effect on the go.
- The Tuning A minor with additional tines pitched at B and F., a´, c´´, c´, a´, a, f´, e´, e´´, b´
Pairs wonderfull with a set of Koshi Chimes :
IGNIS - Fire TUNING - ♪♫ G B D G B D G A
AQUA - Water TUNING - ♪♫ A D F G A D F A
ARIA - Air TUNING - ♪♫ A C E A B C E B
TERRA - Earth TUNING - ♪♫ G C E F G C E G
The Koshi chime is an authentic musical instrument, an original creation of high quality. Hand made in our workshop at the foot of the Pyrenean mountains, each chime is the result of meticulous craftsmanship. Eight chords are welded with silver into the metal plate at the base of the resonance tube. Precise tuning creates a play of clear tones that is rich in overtones.
The overtones of the shorter chords gradually dominate and become fundamentals, thus forming a circular tone range. Move the chime gently holding it by its cord: the crystalline relaxing sound may leave you in quiet wonder.
Statue Size: 10.5" Tall x 7.5"